Skills Projekte has invited students of the local technical vocational school to partake in quite extensive technical projects. In those projects the goal would be to work together with other students who often had different vocation than the partaker. This was for me a great chance, as I personally love technical projects. The prospect to realize a project with like minded people was for me a great offering in order to additional train my skills. I also planed to not be the project lead this time in order to also experience the side of a team member.
All those interested divided into groups of proposed projects.
Our team consisted of two polymechanics, one droughtsman and two automation technicians (including me).
After the first Brainstorming and conceptional phase we divided up the tasks.
I was responsible for following areas:
- Engineering of the Drive
- Calculation/Design of the optimal drive coil
- Design of the drive electronics
- Engineering of the control electronics
- Design of the electronic boards
- Engineering of the lighting
- Engineering of the Software
- Design of the architectur
- Programming of the framework
- Adaptation of the Hardwareinterfaces (BUS, PWM)
Progress / Details: